FLAWLESS IRL SKIN PERFECTING FOUNDATION
HERE’S THE REAL TEA!Foundation, Serum, Moisturizer or Beauty Balm? Ding Ding! It’s all of the above! Available in 30 shades with 6 custom formulations, each supercharged with skincare ingredients for your skin’s unique needs. Lightweight, buildable velvety foundation melts onto skin creating a perfect canvas with a soft focus, blurring effect that diminishes pores and fine lines giving you that real skin finish. It looks like your skin + a radiant lit-from-within glow!
THE REAL DEAL
- Dermatologist tested
- Luminous natural finish
- Long Lasting
- Buildable from sheer to full coverage
- 30 flexible shades to suit all
- Customized skincare ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
- 100% Vegan
- Do your part and please recycle after use!
- NATURAL WATERMELON RIND EXTRACT + APPLE STARCH + LENTIL FRUIT: KNOWN TO HYDRATE, MOISTURIZE AND REDUCE SKIN REDNESS
- COLD PRESSED GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT KNOWN TO MOISTURIZE AND PLUMP SKIN. HELPS SKIN TO APPEAR SMOOTHER AND IMPROVES ITS SUPPLENESS.
- DANDELION EXTRACT ANTI-POLLUTION ACTIVE INGREDIENT THAT HELPS TO DETOXIFY AND IMPROVE SKIN BRIGHTNESS AND RADIANCE WHILE FIGHTING DULLNESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL STRESSORS THAT ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE PREMATURE AGING.
- DAISY FLOWER EXTRACT: HELPS TO BRIGHTEN THE SKIN AND EVEN OUT SKIN TONE. 100% NATURAL MARINE EXTRACT: HELPS TO REDUCE SEBUM PRODUCTION.
- VITAMIN C: RADIANCE BOOSTING ANTIOXIDANT THAT HELPS TO BRIGHTEN THE SKIN. 100% NATURAL MARINE EXTRACT: REDUCES SEBUM PRODUCTION.
- GREAT MULLEIN EXTRACT: FROM THE MULLEIN FLOWER KNOWN FOR THEIR PHOTOLUMINESCENCE WHICH PROMOTES BRIGHTNESS AND LUMINOSITY.
What's in it? - Active Ingredients
- Aqua (water)
- Peg-10 dimethicone
- Pentylene glycol
- Bellis perennis flower extract (bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract)
- Hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer
- Dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer
- Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 dimethicone
- Sodium chloride
- Magnesium sulfate
- Sodium dehydroacetate
- Hydrogen dimethicone
- Ethylene brassylate
- Disteardimonium hectorite
- Benzoic acid
- C24-28 alkyl methicone
- Dehydroacetic acid
- Propylene carbonate
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Saccharide isomerate
- Phenethyl alcohol
- Disodium phosphate
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium phosphate. may contain ci 77492 (iron oxides)
- Ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (iron oxides)
- Ci 77499 (iron oxides)
How To Get That Skin Perfecting Radiance
Shake, shake, skake it up! before you use.
Apply directly to face. For sheer coverage, use fingers. For medium or full coverage apply with sponge or brush.
Slay the day!
I really love this foundation!
At first I was worried about whether or not the shade would match me the first time because it looked too light when I swatched it on my hand. But once I put it on my face, the shade matched PERFECTLY! I was so shocked! Not only that, it looked really gorgeous and natural looking! Shout to Tracie for helping me find my right shade match the first time and for the BEST customer service! This has become my brand new favorite foundation alongside three of my FENTY Beauty foundations, my LYS Beauty foundation, and my UOMA Beauty Say What?! Foundation. In fact, I’ve been wearing this foundation a lot more often recently. That’s how much I like it. The best parts? It’s cruelty free and vegan, and the ingredients are much more cleaner and healthier for my skin, which is awesome because I’ve been leaning towards cleaner beauty recently. Another best part about it? It’s much more affordable! So if worst case scenario if I can’t afford the following foundations I listed above, I will definitely buy this one again in the future.
Absolutely love this foundation! A perfect match for a flawless finish!
I’m in love
I have bought so many foundations. I was in search of the one.. the one that offers coverage without me feeling “made-up”. This is it. The true “your skin but better”. Thank you Uoma.
My favourite foundation
This is by far my favourite foundation! The finish is just so beautiful not too glowy but not too matte. Does not look cakey. Would say it’s a light to medium coverage. Only thing is hard to find a shade match wish there were some undertone descriptions however I will just buy every colour if I have too I love it that much
I ordered two IRL foundations, after a few months finally received two WRONG COLORS, now its still several months later and still no foundations. Nope.